Siemens SITRANS FUH1010 Standard Volume (Oil)
Product Code: SITRANS FUH1010 (Oil)
The SITRANS FUH1010 clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter is ideal for hydrocarbon applications carrying crude oil, refined petroleum or liquefied gas. It measures, flow, density and temperature and as such provides mass output. This high-precision meter’s multiple functionalities include standard volume measurement of multiple liquids, automatic gross volume compensation, batch interface and product quality diagnostics, as well as density and API outputs.
The flowmeter is available in single, dual and optional four path configurations. The multichannel version provides higher accuracy, especially in applications with limited straight run or a poor flow profile. There are three enclosures to choose from: wall mount, wall mount explosionproof and compact explosionproof.
Application examples include standard (net) volume flow and mass flow output measurement, leak, interface and “pig” detection, and chemical and petrochemical processing.
For all SITRANS FUH1010 products
- Easy installation; no need to cut pipe or stop flow
- Minimal maintenance; external sensors do not require periodic cleaning
- No moving parts to foul or wear
- No pressure drop or energy loss
- Wide turn-down ratio, 30:1
- Choice of single, dual, or optional, three or four path versions.
- Single path version reduces initial investment
- Two or optional three and four path versions provide higher accuracy, especially where limited straight run or poor flow profile exists
- WideBeam technology
- Helps provide improved accuracy over a wide range of liquid conditions and flow rates
- Accommodates pipelines transporting multiple liquid products
- ZeroMatic Path automatically corrects for zero drift without stopping flow
- Outputs liquid density and API as a direct replacement for intrusive densitometers
- Exceptional repeatability is maintained, independent of changes in temperature, pressure or viscosity
- No need for straight run
- Moderate cost
- Precise measurement is maintained with automatic “Reynolds Number“ compensation for temperature and viscosity changes.
- Exceptional repeatability is maintained, independent of changes in temperature, density or viscosity
- Batch interface and product quality diagnostics provided
- Density and API outputs provided
- Scraper (“pig“) detection provided
- Precise identification of interfaces on multi-liquid pipelines
- Rapid and precise scraper “pig” indication
- Product identification
- Density indication
- Applications with multiple liquids having a wide viscosity range
- Automatic gross volume compensation due to viscosity changes
- Standard (net) volume flow measurement
- Suitable for use in leak detection systems
- Mass flow output measurement
- Interface detection
- “Pig” detection
- Chemical and petrochemical processing