Siemens SIFLOW FC070 Transmitters
Product Code: SIFLOW FC070
With SIFLOW FC070 Siemens has developed the first flow transmitter designed for direct integration into SIMATIC S7 and SIMATIC PCS7 automation systems. SIFLOW FC070 is a true multiparameter Coriolis mass flow transmitter covering the full repertoire within flow applications and industries, ready for quick installation and system integration. SIFLOW FC070 is suitable for any application in automated industries where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement.The SIFLOW FC070 Ex CT is custody transfer approved for high pressure natural gas used in CNG dispencers.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SIFLOW FC070 transmitter can be combined with one of the following MASS sensors:
- Easy integration in SIMATIC S7 and PCS 7
- Support of SIMATIC PDM configuration tool via Modbus
- Dedicated mass flow chip with high-performance ASIC technology
- True 30 Hz update rate securing fast batching and step response
- Superior noise immunity due to a patented DFT (Discrete Fourier Transformation) algorithm.
- Front end resolution better than 0.35 ns improves zero point stability and enhances dynamic turn-down ratio on flow and density accuracy.
- Advanced diagnostics enhancing troubleshooting and meter verification.
- Built-in batch controller with two-stage control and compensation
- Digital outputs for direct batch control, frequency/pulse
- Modbus RTU RS232/485 interface for connection to SIMATIC PDM or any other Modbus master
- Digital input for batch control, zero adjust
- Extensive simulation options for measurement values, I/O and errors easy communication/fault-finding
- Multiple LED’s for easy indication of flow, error and I/O state
- SENSORPROM technology automatically configures the transmitter during start-up providing:
- Factory pre-programming with calibration data, pipe size, sensor type and I/O settings
- Any values or settings changed by the user is stored automatically
- Automatically re-programming of a new transmitter, without loss of settings and accuracy
- Transmitter replacement in less than 30 seconds
- Four-wire Pt1000 measurement ensuring optimum accuracy mass flow, density and fraction flow
- Fraction flow computation based on 3rd-order algorithm matching all applications
- SIFLOW FC070 Ex CT is Custody transfer approved, according to OIML R 139 (Compressed gaseous fuel measuring systems for vehicles), when using the redundant digital output or the encrypted ActiveX component for SIMATIC touch panels.
- Free of charge ActiveX component for SIMATIC touch panels, enables encrypted sensor process values to be communicated between SIFLOW FC070 Ex CT and SIMATIC touch panels.
SIFLOW FC070 mass flowmeters are suitable for all applications within the entire process industry, where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement. The meters are suitable for measuring on liquid and gas.
The main applications for the SIFLOW FC070 transmitter can be found in the following industries:
- Food and beverage
- Oil and gas
- Power generation and utility
- Water and waste water