Siemens MASS 6000 IP67 compact/remote
Product Code: MASS 6000 IP67 compact/remote
- Dedicated mass flow chip with the latest ASIC technology
- Fast batching and flow step response with an update rate of true 30 Hz
- Superior noise immunity due to a patented DFT (Discrete Fourier Transformation) algorithm.
- Front end resolution better than 0.35 ns improves zero point stability and enhances dynamic turn-down ratio on flow and density accuracy.
- Advanced diagnosis and service menu enhances trouble shooting and meter verification.
- Built-in batch controller with compensation and monitoring comprising 2 built-in totalizers
- Multi-parameter outputs, individual configurable for mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature or fraction flow such as Brix or Plato
- Digital input for batch control, remote zero adjust or forced output mode
- All outputs can be forced to preset value for simulation, verification or calibration purposes.
- User-configurable operation menu with password protection:
- 3 lines, 20 characters display in 11 languages
- Self-explaining error handling/log in text format
- Keypad can be used for controlling batch as start/stop/hold/reset.
- SENSORPROM technology automatically configures transmitter at start-up providing:
- Factory pre-programming with calibration data, pipe size, sensor type, output settings
- Any values or settings changed by users are stored automatically.
- Automatically re-programming any new transmitter without loss of accuracy
- Transmitter replacement in less than 5 minutes. True “plug & play”
- 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement ensures optimum accuracy on mass flow, density and fraction flow.
- Fraction flow computation based on a 3rd-order algorithm matching all applications.
- USM II platform enables fitting of add-on bus modules without loss of functionality.
- All modules can be fitted as true “plug & play”.
- Module and transmitter are automatically configured through the SENSORPROM.
- Installation of the transmitter to the sensor is simple “plug & play” via the sensor pedestal.
SITRANS F C mass flowmeters are suitable for all applications within the entire process industry, where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement. The meter is capable of measuring both liquid and gas flow.
The main applications for the MASS 6000 IP67 transmitter can be found in:
- Food and beverage industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Automotive industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Power generation and utility industry
- Water and waste water industry