We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We have designed and tested it for accessibility.
You might have a better experience if you change the settings on your computer to suit your
needs. For example:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
You should be able to adjust the zoom level using standard methods. For example:
- On Windows computers you can zoom using Ctrl+ for larger text and Ctrl‐ for smaller
- On Mac computers you can zoom using Cmd+ for larger text and Cmd‐ for smaller
For a calm experience you can also enable the “Colour mode” option at the top of the website.
We know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us.