Process Instrument Solutions have stock of hire equipment manufactured by Beamex & Micronics. Our hire equipment is on the shelf and ready to go at short notice. If you order before 12pm, you will receive the equipment you need the next day in the mainland U.K.
Clamp-on flowmeters and multifunction calibrators will be inspected by our service department & supplied with full charge for immediate use.
Beamex MC5 (with HART)
Accuracy meets versatility. You won’t find this calibrator collecting dust on the shelf in your workshop; it is always on the go. Beamex’s MC5 is the all-in-one documenting multifunction calibrator for calibrating pressure, temperature, electrical and frequency signals. The modular construction of the MC5 provides flexibility for user-specific requirements. For example, the MC5 can be ordered as a pressure or temperature stand-alone calibrator, and then later be expanded into a datalogging, versatile multifunction calibrator.
The MC5 is made for tough use. The robust IP65-rated casing, along with integrated impact protectors, makes MC5 an ideal calibrator for use in wet and dusty environments subject to wide temperature variations.
Incl 20 bar pressure module, comes with hoses, 1/4“ adaptors and fully tested hand pump
Beamex MC6-Ex (with HART & ProfiBus module)
The MC6-Ex is a very accurate, reliable, and stable calibrator. Each calibrator is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate as a standard. We have equipped our MC6-Ex with an integrated field communicator for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 and Profibus PA so you can communicate with smart instruments. You can configure, calibrate, and trim your smart instruments with this single tool.
When you use it with Beamex calibration software (Beamex CMX or Beamex LOGiCAL) you have a fully paperless calibration process. You no longer have to write calibration results on paper, perform manual error calculations, or manually type results into the software. The whole calibration process is electronic and fully paperless, which saves time and reduces the risk of errors. You can also integrate the Beamex solution into your company’s ERP system for a paperless flow of work orders and calibration results.
When you have a multifunctional process calibrator for pressure, temperature and electrical signals combined with a multi-bus field communicator in one robust, easy to carry, IP65 casing, you can carry less.
Available with optional accessories including –
- BEAMEX EXT10MD -10 to 10 BAR pressure module
- BEAMEX EXT160 0 to 160 BAR pressure module
- BEAMEX EXT250 0 to 250 BAR pressure module
- BEAMEX EPM600 0 to 600 BAR pressure module
- BEAMEX PGC -0.95 to 35 BAR hand pressure pump
- GERMEX -0.95 to 40 BAR hand pressure pump
- Nagman MPC E H 0 to 700 MBAR hand pressure pump
Fluke Loop Calibrator
The Fluke 707EX loop calibrator is a high-performance solution for calibration, repair, and maintenance of current loops. It combines the best features of a push-button and knob-base loop calibrator, for extremely fast and easy calibration. The large display and simple quick click rotary button lets you make quick selections and adjustments with one hand. Plus, features such as mA sourcing, simulation, and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
Other useful features:
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial.
Nagman SubZero Dry Block Temperature Bath
Precision Dry Block Calibrator with Interchangeable Thermowells. Ideal for quick/fast Site Calibration of RTDs / Bi-Metal Thermometers, Temperature Switches/ Indicators, etc. in Industrial & Marine Applications. High Accuracy, Resolution & Stability with Measurement Capability for mA, Resistance, RTD (Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000) Signals
- Range: -40°C from Ambient to 123°C
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Stability: ±0.05°C
- Stabilisation Time: 7 Minutes
- Temperature Readout: °C / °F Selectable
- Well Diameter: 19 mm
- Immersion depth: 100 mm
- Heating Time (Amb. to max): 14 Minutes approx.
- Cooling Time (to min): 34 Minutes approx.
- Switch Test facility: Provided
- Interchangeable Thermowells: Single hole to suit 1/4″ Probe
- Housing: Bench-top
- Power Supply: 100 V to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 150 W
- Instrument Dimensions (L x D x H): 160 x 365 x 350 mm
- Instrument Weight (approx.): 9 Kg.
Fluke 6102 Liquid Temperature Bath
Micro-Baths can be used anywhere for any type of sensor. The 6102 weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 lb.), with the fluid. It’s lighter and smaller than most dry-wells, has a spill-proof lid, and is easier to carry than your lunch. You can take it where you need to go without carts or excessive effort. Micro-Baths can even be transported with the fluid in them.
With a 48 mm (1.9-inch) diameter, 140 mm (5.5-inch) deep tank, a Micro-Bath can calibrate any type of sensor including short, square, or odd-shaped sensors. The problems of fit and immersion are virtually eliminated by using a fluid medium rather than a dry-block calibrator. Micro-Baths are perfect for liquid-in-glass and bimetal thermometers.
- World’s smallest portable calibration baths
- Calibrates sensors of any size or shape
- Stability to ±0.015 °C
- Ranges from ambient 35 °C to 200 °C
Micronics Portable PF330 ultrasonic flow meter
The Portaflow 330 is controlled by a micro-processor system which contains a wide range of data that enables it to be used with pipes with an outside diameter ranging from 13mm up to 5000mm and constructed of almost any material. The instrument will also operate over a wide range of fluid temperatures. Easy to operate, the Portaflow 330 standard features are:
- Large, easy to read graphic display with backlighting.
- Simple to follow dual function keypad.
- Simple ‘Quick Start’ set up procedure.
- 98k stored data points.
- Continuous signal monitoring.
- RS232 output.
- USB output.
- Pulse output (volumetric or frequency).
- 4-20mA, 0-20mA or 0-16mA output.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Battery management.
- Diagnostics. Volumetric flow rates are displayed in l/h, l/min, l/sec, gal/min, gal/h, USgals/min, USgals/h, Barrel/h, Barrel/ day, m³/s, m³/min, m³/h. Linear velocity is displayed in metres or feet per second. When operating in the ‘Flow Reading’ mode the total volumes, both positive and negative, are displayed up to a maximum 12-digit number. The flowmeter can be used to measure clean liquids or oils that have less than 3% by volume of particulate content. Cloudy liquids such as river water and effluent can be measured along with cleaner liquids such as demineralised water.
Typical Portaflow 330 applications include:
- River water
- Potable water
- Demineralised water
- Treated water
Micronics Portable PF333 ultrasonic flow meter
THE NEW PORTABLE RANGE OF CLAMP-ON FLOW AND ENERGY METERS FROM MICRONICS, FOR SIMPLE, ACCURATE FLOW AND ENERGY MEASUREMENT FROM OUTSIDE THE PIPE!
Micronics portable flow and energy meter solutions are ultrasonic, clamp on and non-invasive, for closed pipe applications. This means no interruption to process and no downtime whilst the portable flow and energy meters are installed. The Portaflow range brings simplicity to the non-invasive measurement of liquid flow and hydronic energy. Portaflow offers the user quick and accurate flow and energy measurement. And with its easy to follow menu and simple set up results can be achieved within minutes of opening the case!
- Ultrasonic, cross-correlation transit time method for flow measurement and PT100 Class B 4 wire for temperature measurement.
- Heat/Energy calculation is designed to comply with EN1434 section 6.
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- Display – 64 x 240 pixels graphic display
- Set-up via 16 key control panel
- ‘A’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 13mm OD to 115mm OD pipes
- ‘B’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipes.
- Battery or mains operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Battery Life – 14 hours (2.5 hours charge time), depending on load
- Power – 110 – 240VAC +/-10% supply via PSU
- 4 user selectable languages including English, German, French and Spanish
- Accuracy Pipe ID > 75mm – ±0.5% to ±2% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s
- Accuracy Pipe ID 13-75mm – ±3% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s
- CE approved
Micronics Portable D500 doppler flow meter
Portable ultrasonic doppler flow meter measurement solutions, clamp on and non-invasive, for closed pipe applications. Uses the doppler ultrasonic flow meter principle for no interruption to process or downtime whilst the instrument is being used.
- Doppler flow meters for “dirty” liquid monitoring
- To suit pipes 13mm-4500mm
- 300000-point logger and software
- Non-invasive sensing
- Portable and Easy to use
- Single clamp-on transducer
- Fast, simple operation
- Rugged, waterproof
- On board data logger
- Free analysis software